• I've compiled x64 version for Windows of this knBackup and would like to contribute it to the project

By Mika Selin 7 years ago

I've compiled Windows 64-bit version of knBackup, and would like to contribute it to the project.

Here are the steps I used to compile knBackup.

Compile Instructions

1. Install proper version of Visual Studio, so that you can compile x86_64 for Windows. I've used Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate Edition for this purpose.

2. start VS2012 x64 Cross Compile Tools Command Prompt

3. vcvarsall.bat x86_amd64

4. Install Intel Redistributable Libraries for Intel C++ Compiler for Windows 11.1.051 (update3)

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/redistributable-libraries-of-the-intel-c-and-fortran-compiler-for-windows

See where the Libs were installed. On Win8.1 they can be found from C:\Program FIles (x86)\Common Files\Intel\SharedFiles\cpp\Lib\Intel64

5. Install NotesAPI C/C++ to C:\notesapi and
      5.1 add following paths to C:\notesapi\conf.bat:

set LIB=…;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\shared files\cpp\Lib\Intel64;
      set LIBPATH=…;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\shared files\cpp\Lib\Intel64;

Or run them from commandline after running conf.bat

1. Compile with command:

cl loadfps.c backup_nsf.c log.c util.c knsfbackup.c/link/LIBPATH:C:\notesapi\lib\mswin64/OUT:knbackup.exe notes0.obj notesai0.obj notes.lib user32.lib/SUBSYSTEM:console