• Error when opening database in Notes 8.5.3 FP1 and web browser

By Mike D Rosenbaum 1 decade ago

I get this error when opening my database in a web browser:

This webpage is not available

<span jstcache="4" jsvalues=".innerHTML:msg">The connection to&nbsp;<strong class="hostName" jscontent="hostName" jstcache="17">downloads.kalsec.com</strong>&nbsp;was interrupted.</span></div>

<h2 i18n-content="suggestionsHeading" jstcache="0" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; ">
        Here are some suggestions:</h2>
    <ul jstcache="0" style="margin: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; ">
        <li jsselect="suggestionsReload" jstcache="5" style="padding-top: 2px; ">
            <span jstcache="4" jsvalues=".innerHTML:msg"><a href="http://downloads.kalsec.com/download/test.nsf/sendFiles.xsp" jstcache="18" jsvalues="href:reloadUrl" style="color: rgb(85, 26, 139); ">Reload</a>&nbsp;this webpage later.</span></li>
        <li jsselect="suggestionsCheckConnection" jstcache="7" style="padding-top: 2px; ">
            Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.</li>
        <li jsselect="suggestionsFirewallConfig" jstcache="10" style="padding-top: 2px; ">
            <span jstcache="4" jsvalues=".innerHTML:msg">Add&nbsp;Google Chrome&nbsp;as a permitted program in your firewall&#39;s or antivirus software&#39;s settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.</span></li>
        <li jsselect="suggestionsProxyConfig" jstcache="11" style="padding-top: 2px; ">
            <span jstcache="4" jsvalues=".innerHTML:msg">If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don&#39;t believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to&nbsp;<strong jstcache="0">the wrench menu &gt;Settings&nbsp;&gt;&nbsp;Show advanced settings...&nbsp;&gt;&nbsp;Change proxy settings...&nbsp;&gt; LAN Settings&nbsp;</strong>and deselect the &quot;Use a proxy server for your LAN&quot; checkbox.</span></li>
    </ul>

Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.

I get this error when opening the database in the Lotus Notes 8.5.3 FP1 Standard client:

Unexpected runtime error

The runtime has encountered an unexpected error.

Exception

Cannot find the library com.ibm.xsp.extlib.library, required by the application/xsp/kalmail!!download\download.nsf.

Stack Trace

com.ibm.xsp.FacesExceptionEx: Cannot find the library com.ibm.xsp.extlib.library, required by the application/xsp/kalmail!!download\download.nsf.
        com.ibm.xsp.page.compiled.CompiledPageDriver.verifyLibraryDepends(Unknown Source)
        com.ibm.xsp.page.compiled.CompiledPageDriver.loadPage(Unknown Source)
        com.ibm.xsp.application.ViewHandlerExImpl._createViewRoot(Unknown Source)
        com.ibm.xsp.application.ViewHandlerExImpl.createViewRoot(Unknown Source)
        com.ibm.xsp.application.ViewHandlerExImpl.doCreateView(Unknown Source)
        com.ibm.xsp.application.ViewHandlerEx.createView(Unknown Source)
        com.ibm.xsp.webapp.FacesServlet.serviceView(Unknown Source)
        com.ibm.xsp.webapp.FacesServletEx.serviceView(Unknown Source)
        com.ibm.xsp.webapp.FacesServlet.service(Unknown Source)
        com.ibm.xsp.webapp.FacesServletEx.service(Unknown Source)
        com.ibm.xsp.webapp.DesignerFacesServlet.service(Unknown Source)
        com.ibm.designer.runtime.domino.adapter.ComponentModule.invokeServlet(Unknown Source)
        com.ibm.domino.xsp.module.nsf.NSFComponentModule.invokeServlet(Unknown Source)
        com.ibm.designer.runtime.domino.adapter.ComponentModule$AdapterInvoker.invokeServlet(Unknown Source)
        com.ibm.designer.runtime.domino.adapter.ComponentModule$ServletInvoker.doService(Unknown Source)
        com.ibm.designer.runtime.domino.adapter.ComponentModule.doService(Unknown Source)
        com.ibm.domino.xsp.module.nsf.NSFComponentModule.doService(Unknown Source)
        com.ibm.domino.xsp.module.nsf.NSFService.doServiceInternal(Unknown Source)
        com.ibm.domino.xsp.module.nsf.NSFService.access$0(Unknown Source)
        com.ibm.domino.xsp.module.nsf.NSFService$NsfServiceRequest.call(Unknown Source)
        com.ibm.domino.xsp.module.nsf.NSFService$NsfServiceRequest.call(Unknown Source)
        java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
        java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
        java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
        java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
        com.ibm.domino.xsp.module.nsf.NSFService$NsfServiceThread.run(Unknown Source)

• I have this fixed

By Mike D Rosenbaum 1 decade ago

This has been fixed, but I now have a problem with the Log In page.  It never gets past the log in even with a correct information.  It type in the correct url pointing to the sendFiles.xsp.  I can even get it to send files and open the sent files.

P.S.  I put the wrong version in the previous request.  We are running 1.1 on a Domino 8.5.3 FP1 server.  The OS is SUSE Linux Enterprise 11.