The instructions were on the main page under the description.
Simply download the WildFire-Install.zip file, extract the contents then go to Lotus Notes.
• File -> Application -> Install.
• Select Search for new features to install.
• Select Add Folder Location
• Browse to the isw.wildfire.update folder previously extracted.
• Tick the isw.wildfire.update object & click Finish.
• On the next screen select all the included features and click Next
• Accept the Agreement, click Next
• Click Finish.
• Select Install the Plug-in and click OK
• Allow the Lotus Notes client to restart when prompted.
• Once Notes is open, WildFire should already be in your sidebar. Click the Settings button to begin creating accounts
I will also put them in the zip file shortly,
Thanks for your interest.