• Great ... merge?

By Markus Wottrich 2 decades ago

Brian,

first of all congrats on this great application!!! I really love the simplicity of it.

A dream come true would be if your could merger your Team Mailbox with the Team Helpdesk … receiving new mails in the MB … if they qualify as a HD ticket move them with one click from the MB to the HD … etc etc :-).

Keep up the great work!

• Re: Great ... merge?

By Brian Green 2 decades ago

Thanks much! Interesting idea. Perhaps what's needed is a 3rd application. It would be a dashboard to pair 1 help desk database with 1 or more team mailboxes. It would let you easily copy a email message from the mailbox, to the help desk. More brainstorming is welcome!

I don't have much free time at the moment. I plan to look at the various project requests in December when I have more time, and get things out before Lotusphere '09. :)

Brian

• By Markus Wottrich 2 decades ago

Brian,

that dashboard would of course give even more flexibility … grabbing tickets from several MBs could make perfect sense!

Thanks for thinking about this :-)

Markus

• updates?

By Thomas Førde 1 decade ago

Isnt Lotushere 09 over now?

is this work still ongoing, or has this application died aswell?

• Merge

By Jean-Francois Beghin 1 decade ago

Hi Brian,

The application is very nice. The merge with a team mailin database (for example the helpline at my work) is a great idea. I think also to translate the template in french. Do you think that's a good idea ?

Jean-Francois