This application can be used in many ways…
- Bookmark manager: For storing all your web bookmarks in a structured way
- Notes Workspace: for replacing your notes workspace, store all your Notes bookmarks and open them using notes:// links from web
- Todo list: for keeping track of all your todo's in a structured way
- Planner: for keeping track of all your projects and releated bookmarks, files, text etc.
- Code snippets: for storing your code from different coding languages with syntax highlighting.
- and many more
For all features in each release, see Download/Releases
- Domino server 12.0.2 (probably works in all releases of Domino 9, 10, 11 and 12)
- Extension Library (included in Domino)
How to install
- Create a database based on the downloaded ntf file and place it on a Domino server
- Sign the application with the server id file.
- Open the ACL and make sure that Anonymous is set as Editor + Delete documents
- Open the user view in Notes client and create a new user, enter username and password
- Login to the application by opening the application in a web browser.
- When a user login to the application using a webbrowser a unique session id is created. this id is stored in a cookie in the user browser. the same id is stored in the user document.
- When user access the webpage the unique id in the cookie is matched against the unique id set in the user document. if it is a match the user is logged in.
- Users can be logged in from different devices at the same time by. each device then get a unique id.
- All browser cookies are set to expire in 10 days
- To prevent a user from logging in you can remove the user from the users view.
- To force a user to login again you can clear the session id in the user document.
If you use this application, please send me a note and if you are a developer and found a way to speed up the application please send me a note
only tested in Chrome and Edge and Domino 12.0.2
This is a web-only application, it does not run correctly using XPINC (XPages in Notes Client)