Aug 13, 2010
- NEW : Support for multiple databases
- NEW : Support for working sets, add a entire working set to Source Sniffer
Source Sniffer v1.9
- FIX : hidewhen formulas where skipped in (shared) actions and shared columns
Source Sniffer v1.8
- NEW : support for Style Sheets (CSS)
- NEW : support for Composite Applications
- NEW : support for Composite Wiring
- NEW : support for Themes
Source Sniffer v1.7
- FIX : couldn't get references from Xpages and Custom controls (because of the .xsp extention).
- FIX : automatic caching didn't work when using a server
- FIX : couldn't load any application after an xml file was loaded
- FIX : 'XML save as' proposes a correct filename now
- FIX : When switching replica's, the doubleclick on a design element could open the wrong replica (defect found by Luc Chapuis)
- FIX : couldn't always open design element, error 'notesurl not found' would pop up.
- FIX : when switching replica's, couldn't load application twice from different servers
- FIX : documentation fix, 'allow user initiated updated' must be enabled!
Source Sniffer v1.6
- FIX : bug NOSS-86NEGY fixed, buttons are now much better displayed
- NEW : Much clearer now when filtered on a keyword.
- NEW : First node in treenode has a image, so all child nodes are better displayed
Source Sniffer v1.5
- NEW : save loaded applications to external xml file
- NEW : load a previously saved Source Sniffer-xml file (compare changed code lines!)
- NEW : prefences page, you can specify a caching directory and default xml save/browse location.
- NEW : automatic application caching (specify a cache directory first!)
- FIX : source code editor now better positioned for large scripts on high resolution screens
Source Sniffer v1.4
- NEW : rightclick on design item in Source Sniffer and quickly get get references
- NEW : doubleclick on design item in Source Sniffer and quickly go to design item in Lotus Designer
- NEW : search button added (previously you could only use the 'ENTER' key for searching)
- NEW : rightclick in source code in Source Sniffer to quickly find text. (found text will be highlighted)
Source Sniffer v1.3
- NEW : count code lines (per application & per design element), found in new tab statistics.
Source Sniffer v1.2
- NEW : all code from the good old navigators are decoded and searchable as well
- NEW : finds unused local variables (just like Lotusscript Manager)
- FIX : some requirements in classpath entries in Eclipse where not correct, thanks to Keith (domiclipse.com)
- FIX : Unknown plugin dependencies in Imported Packages - application could not compiled properly, also thanks to Keith.
- FIX : views/ navigators that are hidden from the notes client where not loaded due to a bug (http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/bpmpblog.nsf/dx/notesnotecollection.selectviews-nasty-surprise)
- FIX : small speed improvements
Source Sniffer v1.1
- FIX : code from Xpage Custom Controlsdidn't alway load properly
- FIX : code from Webservices didn't alway load properly
- some minor improvements