1. A notes interface for booking time off, vacation/holiday requests.
2. A method for an employee's team leader to decide whether the request is valid.
3. If the decision is positive. the request goes to a leave administrator for a final decision and if allowed
at that level the days requested are deducted automatically from the employees annual allowance.
The leave is then shown in the leave calendar.
4. All decisions to be communicated back to the requestor, the team leader and to the leave administrator.
5. A method to work out whether the employee has sufficient leave allowance when they book leave.
6. A method to work out nett days (excluding weekends, public holidays).
7. Perhaps a way to import your leave into your personal calendar.