Open replacement for lotus.domino package in IBM Domino
- Eliminate ham-fisted Exception handling in lotus.domino API by allowing static exception delegation
- Modernize getters/setters to use Java standard interfaces
- Modernize collection objects to implement Iterators where appropriate
- Implement Maps and Collections using Domino data objects (ie: Document implements Map)
- Using MIME storage, allow any Serializable content to be stored in an Item
- Correct methods with have dangerous side-effects (ie: View.isFolder() which builds the index if it didn't already exist)
- Provide useful global convenience settings like alwaysUseJavaDates and alwaysStoreGMTTime
- Provide useful static utility methods like incinerate(), toDxl() and toUnid(String)
- Have some operations that currently throw Exceptions unnecessarily instead simply return null (ie: Database.getDocumentByUnid())
- Provide coherent content assist via Javadoc annotations and retention of parameter names in byte code
YourKit is kindly supporting OPENNTF open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler.
YourKit, LLC is the creator of innovative and intelligent tools for profiling
Java and .NET applications. Take a look at YourKit's leading software products:
YourKit Java Profiler and
YourKit .NET Profiler.
We cannot recommend YourKit enough. It's a superb profiling tool with great Eclipse integration. If you're serious about Java development, you need to be using YourKit. No arguments, just do it.