Here is a new version matching the growing interest for this project. It fixes some bugs:
- Crash when using multiple value items with many entries
- Sometimes using a bad index for NOTEID and UNID
But even more interesting, it provides a new capability for dealing with multiple value items.
- The is a new option (SeparateMulti) for a view, splitting an entry into multiple rows
- A new system @rowid column for dealing with split entries
- A new defaultColumn attribute to a view
These 3 new features allows a more relational use of multiple value fields. Have a look at the documentation for more details.
As ever, send us your feedback on this project. And also help us by testing it with your own data.