Project: kSpam (Managed by Nico Vis, Tom Lyne)
kSpam Error 1.2.1 with 1.4b linux
Oliver Sabat on 04/07/2005 at 10:30 AM
I also got problems with the linux version on Suse Linux 8.1 (Kernel 2.4.19) and Domino Server 6.0.4.
I didn't try the notes.ini parameter mentioned in this forum yet, but maybe I just made something wrong:
1. Copy libkspam.so to /opt/lotus/notes/latest/linux
2. chmod 555 and chown root on this lib
3. Sign the 3 *.ntf with Admin-ID on local Client
4. Create new DBs on server in /local/notesdata
5. Add "Extmgr_addins=kspam" in notes.ini via "set config"
6. Create new config in "kspamcon.nsf" (should I name the DB "kSpamCon.nsf" instead?)
7. Add one static rule: if subject "..." then mark with "[SPAM]"
Can you please give me a hint where to look now for troubleshooting?
|Entered 07-Apr-2005 10:30 by Oliver Sabat. Last Modified <none> by <none>.|
Check out other projects