OpenNTF.org - OpenNTF Mail Experience
OpenNTF Mail Experience
My Links (Not logged in)
Project: OpenNTF Mail Experience (Managed by Vince Schuurman)
Project Master Chef:
Enhancement request for 802 or future releases
This is a long list and I understand it may or may not make it for 802 release.
-Create a new view, similar to current "By Date" view but one that is based on the Inbox folder. This will allow us to file e-mails into folder easily The current By Date view is based on All Documents. Other alternative is to modify the Inbox to categorized on Date similar to Outlook. It should be categorized as Today, Yesterday, This Week, Last Week, This Month and Older.
- Be able to setup Default Behavior for "Reply To All". Currently it only works with the Reply button.
- New single click Archive link without the Tree like structure. The archive link should dynamically appear only if the archive profile is present.
- All various archive profiles should be presented as one link. Multiple archive links often causes confusion to the users as they are perceived as multiple archive mailboxes when in-fact all point to the same mailbox.. Example of multiple archive profile is "expired documents" and "Older Than xx Days" archive links
- Have a stationary Inbox and Sent folder towards upper left corner - similar to Outlook. Only folders list should be scrollable. Its just makes navigation between Inbox and folders easier when filing e-mail especially with long folder list.
- Ability to manually run newly created rule(s) against old e-mail.
- Action button in the calendar to forward an existing meeting to someone else who was not on the original recipient list.
- Can "Stationary" be moved from Under Tools to under Draft.
Implemented in Release:
. Last Modified
Enhancement request for 802 or futu... ( on 09/05/2008 11:25:33 AM )
Check out other projects