Project: VIC CRM for Notes (Managed by Dave Leigh)
Bug ID: NOSS-6G3DEJ
|Submitted by:||Johann-Michael Weiler|
|Project Master Chef:||Dave Leigh|
|Brief Description:||Sales DB: Number format does not work with ISO Standards|
|Fields , dialogs and script libs in the Sales-DB work with the American dot number conventions for numerical values (e.g. prices, discounts,...). This doesn't work in an European environment with decimal comma and thousands dot.|
1. Unrecognized characters found after number
2. Connot convert text to a number
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set your Notes Client to a decimal number format with decimal comma and thousands dot
2. Go into Sales-DB and create a sales order
3. Go to the "Sale" tab and choose "Add"
Nevertheless , this is a nice piece of software. Congratulations!
P.S. If you like, I will go into this and help a little bit (or a big byte;-) with fixing/testing.
|Implemented in Release:||20061118|
|Fix Details:||OK, I THINK I fixed this, but I'd like to get some feedback from those that use the international settings regularly.|
The fix is as follows:
1. all the number format in the views are set to use the User Settings.
2. All the currency fields in the "Product...", "Payment...", and "Tax..." subforms are set to User Settings.
3. Add "Dim cZeroCurrency As String" to the Declarations of CratchitProductLibrary.
4. All instances of "0.00" in the "CratchitProductLibrary" (all functions and subs) are changed to cZeroCurrency.
5. Add this to the beginning of the "Initialize" snippet of "CratchitProductLibrary", just under "set session = New NotesSession":
Set international = session.International
cZeroCurrency = international.DecimalSep + String(international.CurrencyDigits,"0")
If international.IsCurrencyZero Then
cZeroCurrency = "0" + cZeroCurrency
|Entered 09-Sep-2005 4:43 by Johann-Michael Weiler. Last Modified 02-Nov-2006 21:41 by Dave Leigh.|
Check out other projects