OpenNTF.org - Open Notes Picture Database
Open Notes Picture Database
My Links (Not logged in)
Project: Open Notes Picture Database (Managed by Christian Brandlehner)
Project Master Chef:
There are a number of extra features I would like to see
1. When marking a picture not for public viewing the thumbnail should not be shown either.
2. Any EXIF information obtained from the original picture should be saved to the photo document for reference.
3. The ability to save a Photoshop manipulated picture in addition to the processed picture, the thumbnail picture and the optional original picture. The mechanism for displaying the picture should be the same as the original picture icon that only appears when an original is present and the width and height settings are known.
4. More categorisation is needed. A category field should be used as it is in the blog database and should be available in the resources blocks section.
5. When an album thumbnails are displayed the tn_ thumbnail files should not be included.
6. An extra field called short comments on the photo form to be displayed underneath the thumbnail. I know the picture name can be altered to do the same thing I guess.
7. Every page should have a page counter to say how many times the page has been viewed.
8. The voting is really good but should be out of five?
9. There must be a comment/feedback mechanism per photo.
10. An export agent that exports the saved pictures to a directory of choice.
Apart from that it is great!
Implemented in Release:
I rejected this request as I created single documents for each request.
. Last Modified
There are a number of extra feature... ( on 05/11/2004 05:13:39 PM )
Check out other projects