OpenNTF.org - kSpam
My Links (Not logged in)
Project: kSpam (Managed by Nico Vis, Tom Lyne)
04/07/2005 01:29 PM
I also got problems with the linux version on Suse Linux 8.1 (Kernel 2.4.19) and Domino Server 6.0.4.
I didn't try the notes.ini parameter mentioned in this forum yet, but maybe I just made something wrong:
1. Copy libkspam.so to /opt/lotus/notes/latest/linux
=> You don't want to use the bayesian filter? Or you forgot "kspam". Please add also an entry to your server task-line in notes.ini
2. chmod 555 and chown root on this lib
3. Sign the 3 *.ntf with Admin-ID on local Client
4. Create new DBs on server in /local/notesdata
=> which name have these db's?
5. Add "Extmgr_addins=kspam" in notes.ini via "set config"
6. Create new config in "kspamcon.nsf" (should I name the DB "kSpamCon.nsf" instead?)
=> Case is important. If you don't set a filename via an environment-setting, spell it "kSpamCon.nsf"
7. Add one static rule: if subject "..." then mark with "[SPAM]"
Can you please give me a hint where to look now for troubleshooting?
=> More troubleshooting, if you set debug-parameters and more help if you post startup-logs, console-output and notes.ini.
Greetings Hans-Georg (I hope I can help though I am not Tom :-))) )
Hello Tom, I also got problems with... (Oliver Sabat on 04/07/2005 10:30:59 AM )
. . ..... (Hans-Georg Fran... on 04/07/2005 01:29:44 PM )
. . . . Spelling of Config-DB was the key (Oliver Sabat on 04/07/2005 02:37:50 PM )
Check out other projects