Project Management System
The Project Management System (registration required for project managers and to be able to download certain project releases) - The Project Management System or "PMT" is used to facilitate the management of an OpenNTF open source application. The system provides project managers with the ability to manage:
- project releases
- manage tasks
- manage bug reports
- post project news
- post documentation
- participate in project specific discussions
If you want to create a project you need to:
- Setup a login by registering here.
- Create a project here.
Before starting a new project it's not a bad idea to float the idea in The Main Bar in the "Project Ideas" section.
Projects that are move'n and groove'n
- XPages Extension Library - XPages Extension Library (61,665 downloads)
- POI 4 XPages - Generating Word and Excel Documents direct out of an XPages (1,252 downloads)
- Bootstrap4XPages - Bootstrap for XPages as Extension Library (715 downloads)
- XPages JDBC Driver Wrapper - XPages JDBC Driver Wrapper (90 downloads)
- FileSilo - Simple application to share files (273 downloads)
- Döcu Content - Döcu Content Management System (Java) (32 downloads)
- LN mail and application Archive Solution - The Archive solution archives the emails in your environment as you demand. Once configured, the selection of the emails/documents to be archived runs automatically. The main advantage of the Archive solution is that employees have access to their archived email messages/documents as easy as before, while the emails/documents remain visible in their mail file folders/the same location as before ( downloads)
- Social Business Toolkit SDK - IBM Social Business Toolkit SDK (3,378 downloads)
- NoteFIX - Document Maintenance Tool - You will easily change document field values in any database without agent. (2,152 downloads)
- OpenNTF Domino API - Wrapper API for lotus.domino API (1,104 downloads)